Tuesday, March 17, 2009

L.i.F.e i.S B.e.A.u.T.i.F.u.L

Well.. it's 5:35 AM on 17/Mar/09 (hey! it's Sonie's b'day today!!) and I thought I would blog today. It's been nearly 9 months that I last posted something! Actually there's nothing on my mind that I wished to blog about, but I guess I could say that as of this day, I am a very happy person. I don't know what makes me say this. There's no award which I won today. No prize money I won. Nothing as such. But still, I am thankful for everyone who make my life a beautiful experience.

I want to thank all those near and dear persons, who have become an inseparable part of my life. From my family, friends, colleagues, relatives to all those unknown persons, who, in a direct or indirect way have made me experience and see life's intricacies. I have always tried to experience people's emotions, pain or happiness by trying to be in their shoes. And I have always learnt one thing or the other from this. I have always tried to understand what people were going through, what they are thinking, how and why they react in certain ways. And many things. I have tried to analyze all this. I have tried to solve the puzzle of life, to decode the relationships.

[continued on 2 May 09 1735 IST]

From all this, I have learnt only thing. It's up to us to initiate the process of mutual trust and understanding. It is up to us to make relationships work. It is up to us to let go our egos to make things work. One thing I learnt very early in life is that ... we can always start on a clean slate with anyone. Doesn't take much to let go of the past and continue towards a working relationship.

Not that I have been a saint myself. I had my fair share of love and hate relationships. Not that everyone that I know l[ov]/[ik]es me, but still .... it does not mean that I hate/dislike anyone of them. I have always tried my best to be at my friendliest best [sic]! Relations have their own way of sustaining themselves. We do not need to do anything extra to make them work, except for being our true self. If you are true to yourself, you are true to others too. So just be yourself and make the most of what life gives you.

Everyone has problems. But the actual problems start the moment you consider and treat them as problems! Instead we can take them as a hurdle, beyond which lies the actual treasure. And the riches. The key to a fulfilling life.

On our deathbed, we wont be remembered by the materialistic riches we leave behind. But we certainly will be remembered by the legacy we leave behind. We will be remembered by the number of people who mourn for us. By the number of people, whose life is touched by us. By the number of people, who would miss our physical presence. By the number of people who like us for what we are, more than dislike us for what we are not. By the number of people, who silently wish us the best always. By the number of people who who divide our sorrows and multiply our happiness. By the number of people, for whom, we have a made (+ve) difference in their life.

The philosophy of life is to make the most of it, enjoy the happy moments, challenge the challenges thrown at us, lead a content life and to make a difference to all those around us.
Most people waste their time worrying, thinking and contemplating the past. Past was an experience that we must use for living in the present.

Present is like a tightrope walk. On one side you have the past and on the other you have the future. And you just can't afford to fall on either side. If you do, your life goes ... poof! Gone without a trace! So while you are at it, enjoy the view and the walk (even though if it's a tightrope walk)! You never know what might cross your path. So keep your eyes (and your mind) open. You will realize that life is after all an exhilarating experience.

After all .. L.i.F.e i.S B.e.A.u.T.i.F.u.L ! And colorful!!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At Tue Jun 02, 01:55:00 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger Nisha Narsikar said...

kaay comment karu he tar kalatach naahiye. Phakta yevdach mhante ki first para to last but two paras paryanth SAME PINCH!!! last two paras pan true ahet pan khoop difficult ahe tasa vagaayla!!!!!!!!!!!!Tushya writing baddal tar as usual majya kade shabd kami padatat, just wanna say gr8!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home